Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

Work at the office has put the rest of my life on hold for the past few days. March to June is typically our busiest time of year, and as a growing business Exhibit Studio is busier than ever this spring. I've put my German practice on hold (thank-you Rosetta Stone) as well as my writing. Mostly, when I finally make it home from the office I've been curling up in my comfy chair to read. And then sleep. That's it.

Now that the weekend is here I've got a bit more time on my hands. I've already done some of my Deutsch lessons this morning, trying to catch up, and I should be able to dedicate this evening to the editing book one, I Had to Fall. I mean, it's not like I'm going to be getting any gardening done... seeing as another foot of snow fell last night. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment